Saturday, April 28, 2007

Unintentional Day Off

I wish I worked today! But, having been sick the past two days I decided I HAD to take Saturday off if I was going to recover. And it was good, because I went to bed at 8:30 last night thinking I wasn't tired and slept until 10:30 this morning! I really needed it.
So today I just hung around, didn't do much. Sean took me out to lunch at Chili's and I got yummy portabello mushroom fajitas. Matt somehow managed to sleep.
Anyway, this is just a quick blog just to put up some pictures of Sean feeding Matt his last container of pureed peas. ...yum...
Well, at least Matt likes them! He was screaming, and as soon as Sean put that spoon in his mouth he was all smiles and happiness.

Mom! Trying to eat my hand here!

Please take note of the carefully deposited pea puree in his nose.

Sean is smiling because he knows personally how good those peas are. Seriously. I caught him in the kitchen last night, sitting on the floor making airplane noises as he "flew" the mashed peas into the "airport". He denies the whole thing.

At this point Matt is wondering if there really are only peas in my concoction. I mean, the "pre-made" "pure" baby food.

Our poor starving dog who has been reduced to begging for baby food. What a sad life.

Don't point that camera at me like I made the mess!!!!!!

Yeah. Not me. I swear.

Anyway, time for bed!

1 comment:

The Mutant Penguin Herself said...

Well it looks like Matt needs clothes and you need detergent more than diapers! :) Can't wait to see this in person. I am packing extra clothes!

Sorry you've been sick! Have you had a chance to pick up and mail the pictures yet?

Let me know if I can bring Matt some onesies. :) And what size. :)

Love, Mom