Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Still Sick

Lame! I am still sick! I called in today because I felt so weak and horrible. Not tired, because I had nine un-interrupted hours of sleep last night. I went to work yesterday because I felt sort of ok in the morning, just snotty (not stuck-up snotty!) and congested. As the day went on I felt worse and worse and I felt so awful by the time I got home it was all I could do to play with Matt. Feel really weak today. Hopefully with real rest, I'll be well enough to work tomorrow because I can't afford to not work! I am so scared Matt's going to get sick. At least there's no fever. Still would not be good. Anyway, if I feel up to it I may post a *real* blog later with pictures and videos and everything. We'll see. :-) Bye!

3 comments:

Hillary said...

We hope you feel better soon!!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there. Change of seasons cold? Take care and feel better.
grandma jean

Tipa said...

Ally, let me know if there's anything I can do to help. I can't say I like the idea of you being in such dire financial straits (and I wish I were rich so you wouldn't have to worry about money).