Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sicko!

No, not the Micheal Moore film. Haven't even seen it. I'm a sicko! Because I am sick! And it sucks!!! I don't think it's the flu but it's a crappy cold. Feel dizzy, really congested, have a constant pressure headache and feel really sluggish and dizzy. Had to go home extremely early today and may not go in tomorrow depending on how I feel. Did two dogs this morning and I was shaking the whole time! Anyway, just a quick post because nothing new is going on with Matthew really. He is experimenting with standing unsupported more and more. He'll pull up on something, then let go and stand. Then chicken out and grab back on. Not long now...
Luckily we borrowed a power drill so we can finish baby-proofing. Anyway, going to go and rest. Will post later!!!

No comments: