Monday, October 29, 2007

Devil Baby

Okay, you guys voted and Matthew will be the devil for Halloween!

I bought the costume today at Party City and it was actually a reasonable price! $14.99! Which is good for two days before Halloween. I wanted to be an angel and they had nice, cute angel costumes and they were all out! With my high standards of look and price and availability, I finally settled on the French maid. Not really my ideal costume but, oh well. It was also $14.99. This won't be too long, because I want to carve the new pumpkins tonight. Okay, it's not merely a want, I NEED to because I refuse to put it off like I have the past few Halloweens. And when we finally did carve them, they rotted!!!
I said goodbye to my friend Annie today. She is moving to Bakersfield and got a really big wonderful house. I am sad that she's going because her and I just recently realized what awesome friends we could have been. We both click really well, and now she is leaving :-( I got her a gift card and took her out to lunch at Soup Plantation. My friend Priscilla also went (she works with me). She has a very cute baby boy who is just over a year old named Eli. He does so many tricks! (I don't know how else to say that). He laughs when you tell him no. It's funny how much he disregards the no, but kind of scary too.
Speaking of baby tricks, Matthew played tons of peekaboo today with Sean!!! He would hold the robe up to his eyes, look at you, cover his eyes and yank it back down laughing when Sean would go: "Where's Matthew? Matthew, where are you?" Very, VERY adorable. He also gives kisses a lot more.
Anyway, have to go carve those pumpkins! I'll post pics later! I don't know if I have the energy to be creative, I may just use the stencils. But I WILL carve, darn it! Goodnight!!!

No comments: