Monday, October 22, 2007

Big One!

This (or these) will be very big! I have a lot of pictures and stories about New Hampshire, and some exciting pictures and things to tell you guys about aside from all that. I will start with a posting of post-New Hampshire stuff.
It was hectic for a couple of days, and still kind of is because I'm working nine days in a row (yuck!), but have found some time to have fun! Last night, after Matthew went to bed, we ate pumpkin pie and carved pumpkins. Here are the finished results:

Here they are!!

Can you guess which one is Matt?

I like this picture best. They are now on display outside...let's hope they don't get smashed!

And...I DYED EBONY'S HAIR FOR HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!

She loves the attention!!! In case you can't see, her body is purple with blue stripes, her tail and ears are bright blue, her legs are bright blue, her face is green and the top of her head is striped pink and blue! Yay! It's just food dye so it'll wash out in about three weeks and has no smell and is non-toxic. Still deciding what she should "be" for Halloween. The Purple People Eater? Hmmm...
AND I did 10 dogs today and made $233!!!!!!!! JUST for today!!!! Business is picking up, finally! I have to work at the Hemet Petsmart for the next couple days which is good (no commute, get to see Matt at lunch), and bad (they make no sales and their managers are anal about everything because they have nothing to do). So my good money day will be balanced out by me not making any for the next couple of days.
Anyway, not too much else is going on. A tree collapsed last night because of the horrendous Santa Ana winds (some were gusts up to 90 mph). It snapped. It was very big.

This is what I saw when I went to my car this morning. On the other side, the trunk is completely snapped in half.
Anyway, I will post the NH stuff after Matthew is in bed! Right now, I have to tend to my pumpkin seeds (which are roasting in the oven!)

No comments: