Monday, September 24, 2007

Snip, Snip!

Okay, I know it's been a LONG time since I've posted, but I've been pretty busy. Waiting for my two days off, mainly. Did a lot of stuff on my days off. Shopped, cleaned, had fun with Matthew and Sean, did a LITTLE relaxing.

Here's Matt eating breakfast. Cute!!!
I had to get Matthew a new car seat because he outgrew his old one. I didn't know they had a height requirement on those things!!! Of course, we all know super tall Matthew, and he was above the height limit of course. So I got a convertible one, that can still be rear-facing until he is a year then he can use forward-facing until he is 50 lbs or 50 inches. But most importantly, HE GOT HIS FIRST HAIR CUT!!!
As you can see, he did need one:

He had a lot of hair! Brenda asked me if he even had enough hair to cut. And the answer was a definite yes. It always had food in it, and was beginning to tangle. I feel bad, my friend's baby girl hardly has any hair! And here's my boy, already needing a haircut at nine months!!! Which, by the way, he is as of today :-) So here is what is hair looks like now:

I love it! Much tidier and neater, but still looks like he has hair! Plus he looks older now.

RAWRR!! And scarier!!!! He was so scary I had to reassign rooms.



Now Mai sleeps in his crib. Speaking of Mai, that's the name of Matthew's hair dresser. Except she pronounces it like "my". Oh, and he was excellent for his haircut! Not!!!!! He was okay with the scissors, but freaked out when she used the clippers. I had to pin him so he couldn't move. Sad, but oh well. Didn't hurt him. Later that day when I cut Joey's hair he just watched and screamed the whole time. Don't know if it was the hair falling off Joey's head or the sound of the clippers, but it wasn't fun!
Besides all that, everything else has been normal. Work has been really slow and we're really tight on money this month (looks like we'll have to dip into savings again to make rent), so we've had to entertain ourselves by doing things like putting Matthew into the kennel. I sure hope it picks up at work soon or we'll all be living in kennels!
Anyway, going to go now and eat before the monster..er..baby wakes up. I will try to post sooner! I am always taking pictures and video and have a good supply built up, so no worries! Happy 9 month birthday for Matthew! Tomorrow he will have officially spent more time out of the womb than in! Big milestone (for me at least, he could care less). Be sure to take my new poll!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay a post! Neato. Matt is rly cute. LoL ally you're hilarious.