Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Step To It, Boy!

Sooooo...all pretense aside....MATTHEW TOOK HIS FIRST STEPS!!!! YAY!!! While I was at work, but oh well. According to Sean, Matthew was really mad for some reason, and while he was crying, he stood up unsupported and took three steps forward!!! That is so cool!!! I am sure it will be a long time before he is walking like a pro, but maybe not. He stands unsupported now when he is not mad, so maybe within a month he will be comfortable walking. Who knows? He is so physically advanced!! He is such a strong active boy. I will be sad if he decides to live a sedentary lifestyle, because this kid was meant to move! Also, he took his first solo bath last night! I am sure he could have done it earlier, but just really thought to do it now. He had so much fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Awesome. Love the daily pics. grandma jean

The Mutant Penguin Herself said...

I told you... he actually took a couple of steps with the toy Grammy Penguin bought him while I was there but nobody saw but Matt and me. That's ok. I'm sure he'll be really walking well by the time I see him for my birthday. Can't wait! I MISS YOU TERRIBLY! Matt, too. And Sean. And Mai. And Ebony. I still haven't made up my mind about Nino. hehe