Thursday, June 07, 2007

Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!

So, I guess Sean wants to go to the Wild Animal Park for HIS birthday (copycat!!!), then go to the zoo again after the 22nd when it is open later. Cool! Everyone loves it.
Joey got me Red Dwarf season 1 on dvd for my birthday and it just arrived today. Watched three episodes then had to make myself stop because I'd be up all night. I used to have quite a lot of episodes on tape--whole seasons--back in the days long ago before Tivo. I have no idea where they are, the quality was bad because the tapes were very old, and often cut out at the end. Or in the middle.
I had a pretty good day at work today, which was nice because last night was absolutely AWFUL. One of those nights where I feel like walking out and never coming back. Until I think about being homeless. Grr...stupid money! Anyway, I can't wait until I get a memory card and can take a bunch of pictures and videos! I love posting to this blog because one day Matt will read it, probably on some futuristic medium, and maybe have a more enlightened view of who his mom was besides that old lady who always makes him clean his room even though it's not that bad.
Cute Pic of the Day:

What I opened my door to when I came home from work today. Cute!
Anyway, have some very important things to do! haha...like take videos of Mai. Videos like this one...

okay, enough for now. Bye!

No comments: