Wednesday, June 06, 2007

matt video!!

So this awesome new camera takes video too! So, here's one of him playing in his jumper. Not very exciting, he is kind of tired, but here goes:
Ugh. Taking forever!
Yesterday was so awesome! I ate a whole bunch of junk food and caffeine and didn't get sick! Lucky! While my video is uploading, I took another one which is much cuter. I'll post them both. Might take me my entire LIFE, but I will!
Oh, my, god. IT'S A 1 MINUTE MOVIE! How can it take this long?????
Hm. Going to put Matt down for his morning nap. Will edit this later and insert the videos. Looks like there's a connection problem.
Okay, here we go. This is the first one, where he's just hanging out in his jumper. Not too exciting, honestly. But he is really cute.

This one is cuter--he is smiling and cooing in this one.


Lastly, here is Matt, knocked out after playing in his jumper so much:

Okay, have to start getting ready for work now. :-( Bye!

No comments: