Sunday, August 17, 2008

Nostromo

Nostromo, our cat, passed away early this morning. For those who don't know, he has been in our family for 15-16 years. We got him as a small kitty, and he has survived through severe cases of feline leukemia, bad skin problems, head trauma, and more recently, kidney failure and a possible thyroid problem. Through all that he was always cheerful, always up for a good purr/petting session. He was the only cat that would put up with me when I was a kid, every other one hated me and would scratch, bite or run away.
Here are some pictures I have of him--sorry for the glowing eyes. His green eyes reflected light very well!



He is missed very much! But we know he is in a better place, being fed kitty treats by doggie slaves and being cuddled with night and day.

2 comments:

Sticklebat said...

Sorry for your loss. It is never easy.
I like the mental image of doggie slaves...
Hugs,
Jean

Rose Lynn said...

I am so very sorry for your loss, I dread the day that my feline son, Donovan will leave me. You and your kitty are in my heart =D may he rest in peace.

~Rose

P.S. I too love the doggie servants image =D Cats rule!