Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Yay!

Yay! I've finally finished the Christmas shopping! I got gifts I know everyone will love, and now I am all done two weeks beforehand! Just have to send out Aunt Hillary's box and everything will be good to go! Well, Sean hasn't shopped for me yet and he probably won't until Christmas Eve (if at all), but oh well. That's just how he is. He needs someone to yell at him to go shopping (that person was Joey last year), and I'm not going to bug him to shop for my gifts! Don't really need anything anyway. Anyway...I am super excited! Now I can spend my nights sipping tea and enjoying the brief seasonal "cold". Ah...
Oh by the way, those of whom I am sending stuff in the mail to, I did do the obligatory Christmas photos, so they're included. Since I am cheap and don't feel like paying a bunch of money to get professional pics done, I did them at home! Luckily Matthew is pretty photogenic.
Okay, going to go to sleep now!! Have a good night, everyone!

2 comments:

Sean said...

It's duct tape, but there is a brand called duck tape. Both answers are correct.

http://www.duckproducts.com/

The Mutant Penguin Herself said...

What a cute picture of Matt! I will have to print one for me to keep! Did you send one to Grammy? This Grammy can't wait for next week to be there with all of you! I am SO EXCITED!!!!