Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Matt's 1st Birthday Party!

I've been really tired/burned out lately and not feeling like blogging, but since we did have Matt's party this last saturday, I figured it wouldn't be fair to the people who didn't go if I didn't post some pictures.
We had lots of fun and he got a ton of awesome gifts. He got a lot of super cute clothing, some books, a push-along popper/mower, stacking rings, a piano/xylophone, light-up maracas, some dishes and of course, a cake.


Here is him and his Grammy Brenda, complete with party hat!

Him having TONS of fun on the ride :-P Can't you see how thrilled he is?

Here's him unwrapping some of his gifts.

Yay! Dishes! Food...mmmm....

Him with two toys he LOVES! He really likes the piano.
After we were done unwrapping gifts, it was cake time! This was not the time I expected him to have his expected meltdown, but it's pretty funny. Here, for your viewing enjoyment:

But don't worry about him. Here he is two minutes later:



Ooo, Intro To Fingerpainting...

Here's some of us, from the right: Sean, Matt, me, Jana, Stephanie, Josh (her husband), Jody and her 11-month old Kaelyn.

All in all it was very fun and he had a wonderful time. Brenda and Andy's visit went well and I miss them lots already! Hopefully I'll be able to wisely use my vacation next year to do plenty of family visits.
I hope everyone is having fun with the holidays, and I'd like to say I'll post soon but apparently that isn't as true as I'd like it to be, so I'll post as soon as I feel up to it! Enjoy the pictures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for inviting us! Matt looks so cute in the pics. I really love the cake smashing...sooo glad we didn't have to clean that up! Jody & Kaelyn