Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Humdrum....

Not much going on over here. Going to try to find a house to rent next month because our lease is up at the end of August. Sean got offered an interview for a job from an old buddy at Plasticsurgery.com and then we found out Sean lost his phone. We looked high and low for it, but no luck. It sucks because my phone is actually broken and I was planning on replacing it but looks like it's broken phone land for me still! He thinks he put it on the roof of the car yesterday and drove away.
I am trying to diet! Never done it before because I always felt being vegetarian was plenty of food sacrifice for me. But its just gotten ridiculous. My eating habits were all weird and were contributing to me being about the same weight I was 9 months pregnant--scary! For instance I would eat nothing until 12 or so, then eat a huuuge lunch, then snack/eat small things from about 8-11. Instead now I eat a good breakfast, drink a shake thingie for lunch and eat a light dinner, then don't eat after 6. It's definitely hard, but not as hard as I thought it would be. I know the key is to do something not too drastic, something I can keep up with indefinitely. And exercise of course is a key component.
Sooo..told you there's not much going on except boring day to day stuff. I am enjoying my morning before Matt wakes up.
Ahh..the magic words. I hear him now. Gotta run!

4 comments:

Tipa said...

My "save and forget" bank account has just reached the level where I need to send a check to someone and soon! So expect a late birthday gift in the mail. OH! I actually got an ACTUAL REAL birthday gift for you which came in over the weekend! So that will be the perfect opportunity.

Hillary said...

Thanks for the post!

Sorry to hear you have joined the ranks of those of us who worry about our weight. Do you want some advice on weight loss? (just had to say that -- no one wants advice, and I don't have any anyway, but this topic will often bring out the "expert" in people.)

Good luck with the house hunt! I hope it works out!

Ally said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ally said...

Sure--any advice is good. I have been doing this diet for a little while and I like it--I don't feel like I'm starving and I'm losing weight. I think my body likes having a normal eating schedule rather than the horrible one I had. Ooo a birthday gift--yay! Can't wait!