Saturday, November 08, 2008

Quickly...

Just an update. Sean went to the interview yesterday and he did amazing. They are thinking of putting him in charge of a whole warehouse as an IT manager. The boss was impressed that he has actually been in the work force (I guess he's only interviewed students from ITT Tech so far). Now he is going to interview with the district manager soon--hopefully next week. I am so excited! I can't completely trust how well Sean actually did because maybe his opinion is a little inflated, but the fact that he has a 2nd interview with the district manager bodes well.
So I'm keeping my fingers crossed (it makes typing difficult).

3 comments:

Tipa said...

Woot! Wonderful news!

Good luck to Sean :)

Hillary said...

thanks for the posts! Love the Halloween stuff, and crafty job on that diaper cake! Looks really good.

Also crossing fingers for Sean. :o)

Sean said...

Well, the second interview isn't confirmed yet, but I'm very optimistic and I think the interview went well.