Friday, October 03, 2008

Sick Baby!

Matt is sick. He didn't eat dinner Wednesday night, which I didn't think much of, because sometimes he is a fussy eater. I tried to make him eat, but he wouldn't. Oh well, I thought, he'll be so hungry tomorrow he'll gobble breakfast down. Well yesterday he didn't want breakfast. I tried his favorite cereal--no response. Then an hour later I tried to feed him his favorite oatmeal. He looked happy when I made it, but only ate one bite then pushed it away. Soon after, he was walking around and came up to me and suddenly vomited everywhere! Poor guy! I cleaned him up and cuddled with him, and he slept for a long time. I called the doctor and she said not to worry and to give him pedialyte. So I did, and he drank it down. He didn't eat dinner either and he hasn't eaten much today. So, (he's waking up, gotta type fast!), Sean took today off, and got out of drill this weekend so he can be with Matt while I work. Sean still has to go in tonight, but I got off early. Poor little guy! Wish him luck!

No comments: