Saturday, October 11, 2008

Bad News!

I don't have much time, but I just want to update everyone on what happened. Yesterday, Sean got laid off, along with 1/3 of his company.
I am going back to full time status as soon as possible, which will not be until the second week of November.
Of course Sean is doing everything he can to find a job. He is filing for unemployment on monday (online application didn't work, because they asked if he had been in the military and when he said "yes", they wanted discharge papers and of course he hasn't been discharged yet).
We're going to seize this opportunity to get Medi-Cal and food stamps (free food, yay) and to spend quality family time we didn't have before.
Gotta run though--late to work!!

1 comment:

Hillary said...

So sorry to hear this! You guys are so resilient -- I know you'll be back on track in no time. I am thinking of you!