Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Sickness is contagious!

What a way to start off the week! Monday, Matt threw up everywhere in my car and by the time I had picked him up from daycare had had 3 watery yellow diarrhea diapers. Jana's kids had the same thing so I did what her dr. told her to do. He said to give lots of pedialyte, and keep them on a "BRAT" diet: Bananas, white Rice, Applesauce and Toast. It worked for Matt and then later that night, Sean got sick! He was violently ill, up all night with constant puking/diarrhea as I lay in bed wondering when it would hit me. It didn't hit me until last night, when I got a sudden wave of nausea and chills. I was able to ward it off, though and I am okay. I did have plenty of warning so I had been sticking to simple foods and liquids along with preemptive immodium and pepto-bismol. Now they are both better. Was supposed to go to the zoo today but decided to wait. Guess it'll be another boring day! Might turn in some outgrown clothing into salvation army--we'll see! Not much else going on--hence the lack of posting. I will try to take some pics and video of him talking though. Hope everyone is feeling better than us!

1 comment:

Sean said...

boo post something new!