Monday, March 12, 2007

Visit #3

Just got home from driving my Mom to the airport, feeding Matt and watching the latest episode of Heroes. Interesting...now when Sean gets home from school, we'll watch 24 together. If Matt allows us, that is.
Matt has been very social lately, talking and smiling at everyone. Mom enjoyed her visit, and Brenda enjoyed the last visit before her trip to Connecticut. Hm. That is spelled weird. I guess I'll have to learn how to spell that now instead of relying on spellchecker.
Brenda is entrusting Nostromo to me for a month while she gets settled back east. He and my other male tabby, Nino, are rivals now, but I see the beginnings of a friendship. Mai is eating Nostromo's poop from the cat box...sigh. It seems like my blog address is becoming truer and truer. Ebony, as usual, could really care less about Nostromo and his menacing growls. I do think he senses Ebony doesn't care, so he doesn't really go after her if she comes too close. He hates Mai with a passion. This is probably because she has absolutely no sense of personal space and barks loudly in his face (looking at me), if he growls or hisses at her. Yes, like I didn't hear it. She really thinks I am dumb.
Matt is having tummy time now, spitting up on my bed. He already spit up a big puddle, so I am just letting him drool on a separate area. Hey, I have to change the sheets anyway!
I still love being a mom! Even when Sean was at drill and he was super, super fussy, I didn't mind. Ok, Matt is getting mad. So I will take a picture of him now, post it, and sign off. He is really getting time-restrictive these days! But it's ok, it means he is more interesting. :-)

fun, fun, fun

Matt+drool puddle=wet arm

Nino felt insecure last night after Nostromo's arrival. So did Sean. Luckily, they have each other. And I have a camera with flash and the ability to disturb a precious moment all for the sake of a good blog pic.

Nino wasn't happy.

No comments: