Wednesday, October 04, 2006

the things they don't tell you

So I had to call in sick today because no one told me that upping my iron intake three-fold would make me have diarrhea...(insert angry face here). I never get it so when I got it I knew something was up and it finally clicked. Then I started thinking about how much iron things like, say, prunes have...or Metamucil...so I have to go in tomorrow no matter what but hopefully my system will regulate itself quickly. I have only gotten it a few times in my life because my internal workings can pretty much put up with anything. The only time I got it for real was when I ate an entire huge Costco container of dried prunes, blissfully unaware of the consequences. Anyway, on a good note, at least I can get some chores done today! Okay, post you later!

No comments: