Wednesday, December 10, 2008

We're Suckers

Yep. Big fat suckers. Oh and did I mention dumb? Yes.
It's true.
And I'm sorry. We said we never would and we did anyway. We got another cat.

We named him Arthas and Matt LOVES him. He is ultra gentle and docile. Lets Matt do anything to him, and is great with the other animals. He is about 4-5 months old, and not too vocal, though he purrs a lot.

Him and his brother were in a cardboard box in the middle of the street and almost got ran over. Some good samaritan swerved and barely missed them, and picked them up and dropped them off at PetSmart. I didn't know all that, but one of my friends showed me them. They were in the recieving area in a big wire kennel. His brother was sort of hyper and more typical, but Arthas came right up to me and started purring and rubbing against me, and fell asleep with me petting him. He rolled onto his back while I did his nails, and was just the best kitty ever. Sean and I both agreed to take him home, cleaned him up,

and he fit right in. He totally just captivated our hearts.

This is what he does every night. He loves Sean.

When Sean has to get up, he passes sleeping kitty to me (just like a newborn) and I hold him.

The whole time he sleeps like a rock. If he wakes up (like above), he falls back asleep, purring loudly. Very trusting.

Nino tolerates him, but is pretty jealous. Poor cat! We show him love too, but he gets bitter and stalks off to glare at us from under the table.
Anyway, onto other news. Sean started at Pizza Hut again, to make ends meet until he can get a better job. I decorated for Christmas:

And Matt loves the look! Here's Matt helping Dad clean his keyboard.

And a random pic of Matt in the bath!

Nothing better than random pictures!
Anyway, that's about it. I know the posts are few and far between these days, but I've been working more and there hasn't been much to report. But I'll keep taking cute pics!
(oh and a side note to mom--he doesn't shed yet and shouldn't be when you're here. So no allergy worries!)

1 comment:

Sean said...

I should wear shirts more often.